Hello Chris,

While I can't supply specifics, I expect you can find what you need on
Links available on the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com>

Once you arrive therein, using your browser's FIND function (Control-F in
most browsers), search on the following terms:

ATEX
Ex Scheme
HAZLOC
Intrinsic Safety

You will be delivered to links to sites with a plethora of info on these
subjects.

Best regards, Art Michael, Webmaster - the Safety Link