From: Peter Merguerian [mailto:pmerguer...@itl.co.il]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 5:23 AM
To: 'Tania Grant'; Michelle Cho / INT Compliance; emc-
p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [URGENT] Need some information about NEBS..

Tania,

Your state that NEBS requires UL1950 safety testing. This may be true for
CPE but not equipment sitting at the CO. Please correct if I am mistaken.

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the
message and its attachments to the sender.

PETER S. MERGUERIAN

Technical Director

I.T.L. (Product Testing) Ltd.

26 Hacharoshet St., POB 211

Or Yehuda 60251, Israel

Tel: + 972-(0)3-5339022  Fax: + 972-(0)3-5339019

Mobile: + 972-(0)54-838175