Dan,

Sorry about that.  I should have checked first.  The closest
I found on the site was "The operating units of the CB Scheme
are the National Certification Bodies (NCB's)."

Like most such websites, there may actually be a definition
somewhere if one looks at enough pages, but I won't tout it
again.

George

"Roman, Dan" <dan.roman%intel....@interlock.lexmark.com> on 02/12/2002 10:26:02
AM