From: am...@westin-emission.no [mailto:am...@westin-emission.no]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 2:40 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: CE - the abbreviation

Hi all,

We had a short discussion last autumn about the abbreviation of 'CE'. Did we
conclude that the characters CE didn't mean anything? I have seen papers
recently that says CE is 'Communauté Européen', but we did conclude that it
was incorrect, didn't we ?

Best regards
Amund Westin, Oslo/Norway

     Dave Heald:               davehe...@mediaone.net