Hello All,

On the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com> you will find three links to DENAN
resources, including one to Tom Satos' Introduction, another to a
tentative translation of the law, and a third to a tentative translation
of the Appendices and Forms. I believe you will find the information you
seek among the Appendices and Forms section.

Regards, Art Michael

Int'l Product Safety News
A.E. Michael, Editor
166 Congdon St. East