From: WELLMAN,RON (A-PaloAlto,ex1) [mailto:ron_well...@agilent.com]
Sent: 31 January 2002 13:46
To: 'Luiz Claudio Bonilla de Araujo'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Power Supply Cord & Plug for Saudi Arabia

There is a SASO standard for power outlets and plugs. However, I do mot have
the standard number readily available. But, I do know that the standard
references the UK BS 1363 plug and the US NEMA 5-15 plug. Also, to the best
of my knowledge, there are no mandatory Saudi approvals required for power
cords or cord sets.

Regards,
|Ronald R. Wellman                |Voice : 408-345-8229           |
|Agilent Technologies             |FAX   : 408-553-2412           |
|5301 Stevens Creek Blvd.,        |E-Mail: ron_well...@agilent.com|
|Mailstop 54L-BB                  |WWW   : http://www.agilent.com |
|Santa Clara, California 95052 USA|                               |
| "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age   |
|  eighteen." - Albert Einstein                                   |