From: Bobbie H Cronquist [mailto:bcs...@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:20 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: EU Packaging Query

A client of ours has said that wooden crates/pallets shipped to Spain
must be of heat-treated wood and must bear a stamp of approval from the
EU.  Has anyone out there heard of this requirement?  How is it
implemented?  Do other countries in the EU have similar requirements?

Any info would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

Bobbie Cronquist
Comp-Cubed. Ltd.