I think that is possible find something on the directive 99/44/CE
Ciao
Paolo
At 16:42 1/17/02 -0500, Michael Gusel wrote:

Dear Group,

I am looking for CE rules (Directive, Article, ...) for maximum period of
time that the manufacturer must provide repair and service after the
equipment has been discontinued.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Michael Gusel

Datascope Corp.         Tel:  201-995-8362
800 MacArthur Blvd.           Fax:  201-995-8614
Mahwah, NJ 07430        E-mail:     michael_gu...@datascope.com

No longer online until our new server is brought online and the old messages are imported into the new server.

----------
Paolo Gemma
Siemens Information and Communication Network spa
Microwave Networks MW R&D NSA EMC
SS Padana sup. KM 158 20060 Cassina de'Pecchi (MI) Italy
phone +39 02 9526 6587    fax +39 02 9526 6203
mobile +39 348 3690185
e-mail paolo.ge...@icn.siemens.it

  • CE rules Michael Gusel
    • Re: CE rules Paolo Gemma