CSA has far to many National Differences to list, I'm afraid you'll have to
purchase the standard from CSA.  Sorry.  (Maybe NEMKO can help you?  They
have an agreement with CSA).

Chris Colgan
Compliance Engineer
TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
*Tel: +44 (0)1480 415 627
*Fax: +44 (0)1480 52159
* Mailto:chris.col...@tagmclaren.com
* http://www.tagmclaren.com

           Please visit us at www.tagmclaren.com

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient. If you receive this E-mail in error,
please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either
by E-mail, telephone or fax. You  should not  copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the E-mail.

Important Note: Any typographical, clerical or other error in this
communication is subject to correction without any liability on
the part of TAG McLaren Audio Limited. Any orders placed shall
be subject to acceptance by TAG McLaren Audio Limited on its
standard terms and conditions of sale which shall govern the
contract for the sale and purchase of the products ordered to the
exclusion of any other terms and conditions.

TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, 11 Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
Telephone : 01480 415600 (+44 1480 415600)
Facsimile : 01480 52159 (+44 1480 52159)

           Please visit us at www.tagmclaren.com