From:   Ted Rook [SMTP:t...@crestaudio.com]
Sent:   Friday, October 25, 2002 11:37 PM
To:     <
Subject:        ENGLISH, STILL OFF TOPIC!

The website recommended I think by Jacob earlier at
http://www.effingpot.com is excellent. I had no idea there were so many
peculiar 'Bringlish' words and phrases, and I'm speaking as a Brit.
Recommended reading for all, very entertaining and good for Anglo-American
relations!

Ed, thanks for the Amphibicar pic. Working on it must be a real relief
after MIL this and ANSI that!.

Best Regards

Ted Rook, Console Engineering, ext 4659

Please note our new location and phone numbers:

Crest Audio Inc, 16-00 Pollitt Drive
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 USA

201 475 4600 telephone receptionist, 8.30 - 5 pm EST.
201 475 4659 direct line w/voice mail, 24 hrs.
201 475 4677 fax, 24 hrs.

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/

http://www.star.net.uk

http://www.star.net.uk