Look on the last version of ITU-T G.703.
IN this the clause to isolate the RX side was deleted.
Bye
Paolo

Paolo Gemma
Siemens Mobile Communications  S.p.A.
PG MW ST EMC & Safety
SS Padana sup. KM 158 20060 Cassina de' Pecchi (MI) Italy
phone +39 02 9526 6587    fax +39 02 9526 6203
mobile +39 348 3690185
e-mail paolo.ge...@icn.siemens.it