Yes; I believe he has an incredibly high-gain, liquid argon cooled, pick-up
coil. Pressurized oil bearings are also giving him a problem. <g>

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis