John,

As I thought.  Thank you John.
Sorry have not had the chance to come back earlier.
I have been out of office all week and difficult to get time to read
postings etc.
Any idea when -12 is likely to be published?

Best regards,
Kevin Richardson

Stanimore Pty Limited
Compliance Advice & Solutions for Technology (including Australian Agent
Services)
(Legislation/Regulations/Standards)
Ph:       02-4329-4070       (Int'l: +61-2-4329-4070)
Fax:      02-4328-5639       (Int'l: +61-2-4328-5639)
Mobile:  04-1224-1620       (Int'l: +61-4-1224-1620)
Email:    kevin.richard...@ieee.org

This material (this message and the information contained in all attachments
to this message) is confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended only for the addressee/s named above. Any unauthorised
dissemination, copying, use of or reliance upon this material by persons or
entities other than the addressee/s named above is prohibited. If you
receive this material in error, please notify Stanimore Pty Limited and
destroy all copies (electronic and hardcopy) of this message and all
attachments immediately.