Hi Bob,
That is a fairly broad question given the available spectrum, different
types of devices and 19 or so different spectrum management agencies.
ERC recommendation 70-03 is a 50 page synopsis for frequency
restrictions by country for short range devices only.  I'm sure similar
documents exist for other types of transmitters.

I am not aware of a document that lists all the radio types and
categorizes them as harmonized bands or not.

I suggest you determine your radio type see if an ERC recommendation
exists for your radio type.  Then, check to see if there are any
restrictions by any country for that radio type.

You can find ERC recommendation at:  www.ero.dk

Kind Regards,

Sam Wismer
Engineering Manager