Hello again,

I learned this morning that when this message was sent last Friday, the
form for the Free Trial issue (covering "CCC") was not working (although
it certainly appeared to be operational).

It is now functioning correctly. Sorry about that :-( Please resubmit if
you'd like a copy of that issue of IPSN at no charge.

Regards, Art Michael