From: Jacob Schanker [mailto:schan...@frontiernet.net]
Sent: 25 June 2002 20:18
To: Andrew Carson; Scott Douglas; Muriel Bittencourt de Liz; Lista de
EMC da IEEE
Subject: Re: Environmental question

Andrew:

One could theorize that the better growth had nothing to do with RF, but
with the tower not competing with the surrounding trees for nutrients.
Did
New Scientist make any cause and effect comments?

I wonder what the EMC-PSTC group thinks of this issue - should there be
concern for irradiating trees with cellular phone calls? My own opinion
mimics the tag line of John Stoessel on a US ABC-TV news magazine show:
"Give me a break."  (idomatic expression meaning something like "go
away,
don't you have better things to worry about?")

Regards,

Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E.
65 Crandon Way
Rochester, NY 14618