I shall be sorry to lose access to the daily interchange among the EMC
professionals who've made this list worth subscribing to.  Provision of a
link in e-mails is not even a poor substitute for those of us who wish to
use off-line readers. This is reminiscent, in its own inexorable way, to
the creation of neighborhoods where no one can even buy food without
driving.

The necessity for Web access will also, I  believe, reduce participation by
members whose connections are billed by the minute, a situation often the
case in nations other than the United States.  I see a side-effect of
cutting off their access to EMC and PSTC matters, or at least rendering it
more expensive, and less frequent.

Cortland Richmond

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/