What type of product are you classifying this as?  PC's and a graphics
controller could be considered ITE.  No matter, class D is limited to either
PC's, displays, and TVs (using A14) or special input current wave shapes
(without A14).  In either case, you will end up with a class A product.  I
thought that since you are using PC's, you might have forced yourself into
Class D.

The problem with class A limits is that the higher your power draw, the lower
your relative limits are.  As you get between 600 and 1000W, class D limits
can be higher than class A limits in which you might pass (depending on how
bad you were failing).

What is the total power consumption of this product?  There are no limits for
professional use equipment over 1000W.  If you are under 1KW, why are you
using 3 phase power?

Regards,

Glenn Lesmeister
Product Regulatory Compliance

The New HP                              Tel: 281-514-5163
20555 SH 249, MS60607           Fax: 281-514-8029
Houston,  TX 77070-2698         Pgr: 713-786-4930
glenn.lesmeis...@hp.com