In a previous life I had a similar problem.
That is: How to add ferrites to damp emissions
that were NOT EUT generated without violating the
intent of the emissions specification.  In my case
I had numerous (~20) shielded cables that went through
a patch panel up to the measurement area. The
shielded connectors were attached at the patch
panel. A little experimentation soon showed that
the emissions were being exacerbated by the termination
of the cables at the patch panel.
We designed an inverted top hat that bolted to the center
of the turntable and essentially dropped the patch panel
below the TT by about 8 inches. We then added ferrites
to the cables inside the tophat - thereby preserving, to
some degree, the correct test environment.

Maybe some sort of transition "housing" would be helpful
to aid in the isolation of the feed cables?

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Senior Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications Corp.