Due to a request by IEEE, a different form has been substituted on the web
site for downloading this morning (Feb. 07, 2003). If you have not done so,
please
download, sign and forward it to Daniece Carpenter, 9709 Quilberry Drive,
Austin,
TX 78729, or fax it to 1-512-728-5278 or e-mail daniece_carpen...@dell.com.
If you
have already signed the petition, we request that you do so again for
administrative
reasons.

For those who are taking the time to help establish the IEEE Product Safety
Society (PSS) with this petition, we thank you.

IEEE PSS Steering Committee