Greetings,

In order to meet the requirements of European Union Directives, if the
manufacturer is not established in the Community, is it required to have an
Authorised Representative established in the Community?  Is the
requirement, or non-requirement, the same for all Directives?  I am mostly
concerned with In-Vitro Diagnostics, EMC, Low Voltage, Machinery and
Medical Directives. If you have available, please provide specific
Article(s) where this is specified in the Directives or the Directive
Guidelines.

As always, your responses are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
Applied Biosystems
marti...@appliedbiosystems.com