Peter:

What kind of an RF environment does a race car experience? There's an audio
link to the driver, a telemetry link for structural data, and possibly a
video link for a car camera. And then all the similar links for the other
cars. Does the car see any special exposures on the course (Doppler radar?)
or in the pits (noisy service tools)? And, are there any unusual operational
conditions, like running without a battery (saves weight, more ripple) or
operation of heavy actuators or solenoids?

Regards,

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis