From:   Summers, Chet [mailto:csumm...@pelco.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:54 AM
To:     IEEE EMC Society listserver (E-mail)
Subject:        BNC connectors with integrated caps to ground

Hello group,

almost two weeks back there was a post discussion regarding grounding
practices of Ethernet cables.  Out of this discussion came a recommendation
to use BNC connectors with integrated capacitors to ground.  I am assuming
the cable connector, not the panel mount connector, contains the caps.  Can
you recommend some tried and true manufacturers and preferred part numbers
of these components?  I'm looking for cable connected BNCs to fit RG58/59
and 174 coax.

thank you,

Chet Summers
Pelco