To all,

Thanks to the responses so far. But, I already have access to the UL, CSA, VDE
and TUV NA and TUV PS
databases as I alluded to in my original post.

I was looking for any other safety agency web-based databases (e.g., NEMKO,
SEMKO, BSI, FIMKO, SEV,
BSI, SII, BIS, etc). Does anyone know of any?

Best regards,

Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                      rpick...@hypercom.com

                      Sent by:                      To:
jwise...@printronix.com

                      owner-emc-pstc@majordo        cc:
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org

                      mo.ieee.org                   Subject:  RE:
Certification Databases

                      04/15/2003 12:18 PM

                      Please respond to

                      RPickard

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the web addresses. Actually, I already have those web addresses
that you provided. And to
be informative, here are the VDE and TUV PS (now TUV America?) database
addresses:

VDE:
http://pzi.vde.com/en/

TUV Product Service (web address has changed):
http://www.tuvamerica.com/tools/clientlists/certs.cfm

Anyone have any others?

Best regards,

Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                      JWiseman@printron

                      ix.com                   To:       rpick...@hypercom.com,
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                                               cc:

                      04/15/2003 11:54         Subject:  RE: Certification
Databases

                      AM

Ron,

I don't have VDE or TUV Product Services but here are UL, CSA and TUV
Rheinland.  If you go to the
main website, there is a link for certified products.  TUV has the dotCOM
service that list the
companies, but the company can also sign up and have manuals, DoC's and other
useful items placed on
their website as well.

http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/index.htm

http://directories.csa-international.org/