From: kazimier_gawrzy...@dell.com [mailto:kazimier_gawrzy...@dell.com]
Sent: May 9, 2003 2:57 PM
To: ed.pr...@cubic.com; gui...@cae.com; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: TEMPEST regulations

Alexandru,

You might try the NSA in the US but will likely need to contact the Canadian
equivalent  (CSIS?) . I had placed an inquiry with the UK source and was
advised that since I am in the US, they would not explore the release any docs
and kindly supplied additional advice to contact the NSA.  Might be the same
kind of thing for Canadian distribution requests.

Regards,
Kaz Gawrzyjal
Dell