Alan:

The bright side is that all of these out-of-office postings give you great
leads as to where you can raid offices for office supplies. I haven't had to
formally requisition paper or staples or pens in years.

Regards,

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com         WB6WSN
NARTE Certified EMC Engineer & Technician
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty