Hi Folks

Does anyone have, or know of, a list of HD's, including the cancelled ones?

I am particularly interested in those relating to domestic appliances (CEE
10/11, IEC 335/60335), audio-visual equipment (CEE 1, IEC 65/60065) and
portable tools (CEE ??, IEC 745/60745).

Sounds weird,  I know, but there is a reason!

Thanks in advance.

John Allen,
Technical Consultant
Safety & Risk Management
ERA Technology Ltd.
Cleeve Road
Leatherhead
Surrey KT22 7SA
UK

Tel: +44-1372-367025 (Direct)
       +44-1372-367000 (Switchboard)
Fax: +44-1372-367102

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2003. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this Commercial Communication should be treated
in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning
Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
http://www.mci.com