Hi Group,

I have started an Approvals matrix for Europe, North America and Australasia
for typical low power ITE office products. I would be extremely grateful if
those experts amongst you could comment on the validity and indeed add to
it.

Thanks in anticipation of your usual response.

Kind Regards
Alex McNeil
Principal Engineer

Title: Approvals Matrix