Just to be clear on this one, Agilent do not support the instrument any
longer, however, we must remember it is quite old at this stage.

They have told me that they will not guarantee to repair as some of the spares
could be obsolete it but would look at it for me.

John Cronin

  _____

Thinking of changing jobs? Click here to search through thousands of
vacancies. <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2746??PS=>