Brian,

As the PSE Certification is new, I suspect it will take some time for it to
become "necessary" in the job hunt. I can, however, speak for eight months of
reading job boards (i.e. still looking for a job) that NARTE  EMC
Certification is becoming more and more mandatory in the job hunt. I've been
turned down by at least two employers because I never took the time to get my
EMC certification; their posting clearly said NARTE Certification required. So
you figure it out.

Regards,
Scott Douglas
NARTE Certified PSE

Brian O'Connell wrote:

Good People

I have downloaded the Product Safety Certification Application package from
NARTE.

Is this a certification that hiring managers recognize? Is it anticipated that
managers and/or hiring speacilists will come to recognized this certification
as significant?

Also, is there any relationship between NARTE and the IECEE?

Thanks much for advice and opinion.

R/S,
Brian O'Connell
Taiyo Yuden (USA), Inc