Forwarded for Paul Mohr.  Please reply only to Paul Mohr as described below.
Best Regards,
Dave Heald
EMC-PSTC Admin

GREETINGS TO ALL!

An EMC lab in San Diego County is looking for a self motivated engineer (B. S.
degree required) with at least 3 years experience to specific EMC regulations.
Must have experience in low and high power radio testing. Some examples of
required test experience: FCC, Part 2, 15, 22, 24, 90 & 95 and Industry
Canada. FCC requirements for wireless, cell phones and all report writing
skills. Familiarity with measurement uncertainty. Must have proven skills
operating test equipment utilized to obtain worldwide EMC regulatory
certifications.

Interested parties should contact me at 760-436-3351, FAX at 760-753-7367,
email at paul.m...@att.net

Best regards,

Paul Mohr

This email has been scanned for computer viruses.

This email has been scanned for computer viruses.