There are many times where one of my colleagues has suggested that the cause
of regulatory compliance could be hastened by citing an appropriate legal
horror story to management (aka The Bean Counters). In one of my less stable
moments, I suggested that there ought to be a collection of court transcripts,
or at least synopses, of court cases which could dramatically illustrate the
ramifications of cutting corners on the compliance effort.

I have been reminded that there is a British site (is it Nutwood's Compliance
Club?) that does just that, under the title of Banana Peels. Is there any
similar site that has a corresponding American theme (as our lawyers might not
be sufficiently frightened by British case law)?

Regards,

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com         WB6WSN
NARTE Certified EMC Engineer & Technician
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Applications
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty