From: Sam Davis [mailto:sda...@ptitest.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 10:50 AM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Semiconductor thermal protection requirement?

Howdy all,

I've got a client who heard a rumor of a safety requirement for
semiconductors that entailed having some thermal cutoff.  This is a
semiconductor requirement, not an end-product requirement.

Has anyone heard of this in an existing or upcoming requirement?

Thanks,
Sam

This message contains confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.