All,

The 9th annual Northeast Product Safety Society Vendor’s Night will be
held on Wednesday, November 19th, at the Marlborough Holiday Inn from 5
to 9:30 PM.  You can visit as many as 50 booths featuring the latest in
safety and EMC compliance equipment and services.  There is no charge
for admission to the exhibits with complimentary appetizers.  If you
will be in the area, feel free to join us as NPSS membership or advance
reservations are NOT required.

For further information regarding our Vendor’s Night, please see the
attached PDF flyer or visit the NPSS web site at http://www.nepss.org.

Regards,

Matt Campanella
     NPSS Secretary

Compliance Engineer
Motorola, Inc.
Broadband Communications Sector
111 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752

(508) 786-7629   Direct
(508) 480-6332   Fax

Title: Reminder - NPSS 9th Annual Vendor?s Night Next Wedesday, Nov. 19