Hi all,

I am working on upgrading my test capabilities on our 10M OATS.  Currently I
am running an HP8568B but I have exceeded its capability.  I need to test to
2.4GHz.

I have not been able to find any manufacturers of compliant
Analyzers/Receivers outside of R&S and HP/Agilent.  I was wondering if anybody
knows of any and their experiences with the company and equipment.

Thanks for the help,
Josh

Josh Wiseman
EMC/Product Safety