The best information source would be one the global power cord
manufacturers. Contact either Feller or Volex to see what they know.

Also, be careful with Indian plugs that are used for Electrical Shavers. I
had an issue some years back  with ungrounded plugs where someone tried to
setup a cord set with a  shaver plug. I recommend that you use the grounded
and ungrounded South African Plugs for India and only get the plugs
certified in India if it is a Customer satisfaction issue. SABs
certification is usually good enough for the whole power cord or cord set.

Best regards,
Ron Wellman

Visit our web site at:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/