http://www.ieee-pses.org/symposium
          http://www.emc2004.org/

Hi Guys,
We are in the process of changing the types of 7.2V battery packs in our
already fully approved products from Ni_mH to Li_Ion. Are there any
approvals issues that may need to be re-considered e.g. EMC, Safety, battery
approval reqts.....  or?

As always I look forward to your expert opinions.

Kind Regards
Alex McNeil

This email has been scanned for all known viruses and appropriate content by
the Messagelabs mail service.

emc-pstc discussion list.

IEEE PSES Main Website:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/

Instructions for use of the list server:

    http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html