If I remember correctly the commands in HP Basic for Local or Remote
mode are LOCAL and REMOTE.

Also there are some slight variations between the 856x analyzers and the
859x analyzers.  Your best bet is to look for the programming commands
>from Agilents web site.  They can be difficult to find, but I have
always found them for free.  I will look around here, I may still have
them in pdf format.

Josh

--
Josh Wiseman