Are there any mandatory regulatory compliance requirements for ITE products
sold in India? Safety or EMC? What about WLAN?
I have heard about S-Mark for Safety, but I am not sure if it is must to have.

It is mostly done under STQC scheme, established by Indian goverment, but
their website is not clear regarding the standards or markings.

Any information will help.

Thanks,
Mark Gandler

  _____

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail. <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2752??PS=47575>

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: