Dear all experts,

For the human exposure requirement for RFID reader , can I just compare the
EIRP with the ICNIRP occupational power density limit and state in the user
manual about the minimum distance for the user should away from the antenna
Since I want to skip to SAR measurement (EN50364 & EN50357) for the RFID
reader.

Regards,

Daniel.

辣茩妏蚚閉湮講捇誥蚘眊
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com - ------------
IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list. Website:
http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: