Job Requisition Number:  22310

 Site Location:  FULLERTON

 Job Title:  SENIOR PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ENGINEER

 Employment Status:  Full-Time

 City:  Fullerton

 State/Province:  California

 External Description:

This is a senior engineering position as a member of the technical staff

reporting to the Department Manager. The responsibilities include consulting,

evaluating, testing and certification of Beckman Coulter hardware products.
This

includes supervising Product Safety Engineers and Product Safety Technicians.

This individual will also play a major role in expanding our Product Safety

capabilities and working closely with our development, manufacturing, Quality

assurance and regulatory agencies such as CSA, UL and ETL.

Identify and implement process improvements.

Help prioritize workload, and manage resources required to execute Product

Safety testing and consulting services.

Supervise Product Safety engineers and technicians.

Manage relationships with NRTL, including UL, CSA, ETL, etc.

Interact with internal customers to provide status updates on all projects.

Ensure the maintenance of the Product Safety test lab.

Administer the Product Safety technical training program for both internal and

external personnel.

Maintain current knowledge of agency standards and testing procedures

Andres Garcia, NCE

Staff Product Compliance Engineer

Beckman Coulter, Inc.

(305) 380-3710 v  (305)796-6780 cell

(786) 639-3710 fax

andres.gar...@coulter.com

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: