Gentlemen, and ladies, of course...

Our company is providing LED Key Fob torches as good will gifts to the
customers install engineers.  We have to take so much care with the product
with RoHS, REACH, CE Marking, FDA, UL, CSA etc. etc. , that these almost
slipped under the net.

Can any one tell me if there are rules which LED Key Fobs or torches must
meet?   These are not laser pointers, just simple white LED torches.  Of
course I'm aware that batteries mustn't contain RoHS material, Cadmium,
Mercury, Lead, Hexavalent Chrome, but are there any light output rules, or
construction rules, or flame proof rules that I really ought to be aware
of?

Thanks,  as always.

Chris Duprés
Compliance Engineer
Elekta Limited
Linac House
Fleming Way
Crawley
West Sussex
RH10 9RR

www.elekta.com
tel:  +44 (0) 1293 654311
fax:  +44 (0) 1293 654260

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments hereto) are
confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message
>from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this message by
someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.
Elekta Limited is a company registered in England and Wales whose
registered number is 3244454 and whose registered address is Linac House,
Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9RR

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com