From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Grace Lin
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:24 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: LabVIEW Example Codes for a Position Controller

Dear Members,

Can someone help me to locate NI LabVIEW example codes for a position
controller, such as the one found at
http://www.ets-lindgren.com/manuals/2090.pdf.  I believe its driver is
found at
http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B1
9B3E9429659CE034080020E74861#models .

I don't have a position controller at this time.  I would like to study
its codes before getting too busy to do so.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Grace Lin

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html