Hello All,

We are EMC test lab in Toronto and work very closely with a NRTL test lab in
the city.

This NRTL lab is looking for a experienced product safety engineer. Experience
with 60950-1, 61010-1, 60065 and 60606-1 is a must.

Knowledge of machinery directive and MDD will be an asset.

Please send me an email and I will direct your mail to the appropriate person.

Get ready for IEC 60601 3rd edition with Global EMC Inc & TÜV SÜD America

For more information on training dates and locations, click here!
<http://tuvamerica.com/tuvnews/seminars/seminarinfo.cfm?id=141>

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Ashwani Malhotra, M.Sc, P.Eng

Phone 905-883-8189   |  Fax 905-883-7995

Cell 647-898-2732

Toll Free 1-866-996-8298

Email: amalho...@globalemclabs.com <mailto:g...@globalemlabs.com>

www.globalemclabs.com <http://www.globalemclabs.com/>

Trusted Certification & Compliance Advisors for your Global markets

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>