From: Flavin, John [mailto:john.fla...@teradata.com]
Sent: 29 March 2011 22:29
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] CISPR 24

We sell ITE equipment, and test our products to the immunity standards in
CISPR24 (EN55022:1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003).

A new version of CISPR 24 was published last year (IEC CISPR24 2nd Ed.
2010-08). Does anyone have an idea when this might show up in the OJ (and when
the older version will be withdrawn)?

John D. Flavin
Teradata TCP Engineering
17095 Via del Campo
San Diego, CA 92127
john.fla...@teradata.com
V: (858) 485-3874
F: (213) 337-5432

believed to be clean.

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>