Sounds like a touch screen to me, UL is used to those. The isolation I believe
comes from the glass properties and the creepage and clearance distances
between the closest point of user contact and the Haptics voltages.

________________________________

From: Bill Owsley [mailto:wdows...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:42 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Need help with safety compliance for a low power, 150 volt
circuit inside a cell phone

you could try it like an old Safety engineer from long ago used to do.  Get
well grounded and grab the circuit - if he could let go... it was ok.
Note he always brought along some help.

 Bill

In the event of a national emergency,

click on the following links to provide directions to your duly elected
mis-representatives.

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
or...
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml