发件人: Nick Williams [nick.willi...@conformance.co.uk]
发送时间: 2010年11月25日 3:20
收件人: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
主题: [PSES] 2.4GHz band radio control requirements (EU)

I'm looking for some advice and insight to help me identify and apply
the relevant standards for radio remote controls for model cars
operating in the 2.4GHz band using FHSS. I may also need to identify
people who have the capability to perform compliance testing.

First off, can anyone point me to a resource which gives a brief
primer on the 'state of the art' as regards the choice and
application of standards to these devices?

Thanks!

Nick.

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html