In message <ae05e1e63a2f734f8f13a9f794940a05cd6...@aslan.itronix.com>,
dated Thu, 8 May 2008, "MacArthur, Don" <don.macart...@gd-itronix.com>
writes:

>I am looking for a comprehensive standard, book, or technical article
>which describes designing a transformer to pass the safety requirements

Standards do not make good textbooks, and specifying design should be  a
last resort in writing a standard, if neither performance or
construction can be adequately specified.

Unless you are going to design and manufacture the critical insulation
parts - usually the bobbin(s) - you are constrained by what parts are
available to purchase.
Murphy's Law has now been officially re-named The Certainty Principle

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com