From: Jennifer Bingham [mailto:jbing...@americancontractgroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 1:39 PM
To: p.con...@ieee.org
Subject: EE Contract Opportunity

 ... wanted to let you know about a 6 month + E.E. (EMI) position in the
Chicago, IL area. Our client is looking for a U.S. citizen with a BSEE.
Following is a description of the job. Please contact me if you’re
interested and available. An updated version of your resume would be much
appreciated!

“Under the general supervision of the Director of Electrical Engineering and
the Project Engineer, this lead electrical engineer will have responsibility
for design and test work relating to system level electrical architecture,
power, thermal, shock, vibration, and EMI design for our next generation and
current products. The candidate must be able to work effectively as part of a
team that designs electrical and electro-electrical systems and work with
other engineers. Good communication skills are required to interact
effectively as part of a technical team, integrating mechanical, software, and
electrical designs.”

More specifically, this is what they’re looking for:

*         BSEE

*         10-15 years related experience, at least 5 on DoD or equivalent
government contracts

*         Ability to develop and support electrical and electronic concepts
>from design through production

*         Capability to conduct product design analysis and verification

*         Experience with Military Specifications and Standards

*         Strong verbal and written communication skills

*        US Citizen able to obtain DoD security clearance

Jenn Bingham

American Contract Group

591 North Ave ,Suite 4, 2nd Floor

Wakefield MA, 01880

Toll Free Phone 877-723-9087 Ext 308

Phone 781-245-9000

Fax 781-245-9009

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: