From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of
Scott Xe
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:09 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Constructional Data Form, CDF, in test report

 I notice that the LVD test reports almost always have a
Constructional Data Form section.  The form containing components
is provided from the client.  Some people said those are the
critical components and very useful if you need to verify the
correlation between the sample and the test report.  Can someone
advise is it the primary usage of this section.

Thanks and regards,

Scott

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net